What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering products or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and/or other details to help you with your experience and for us to provide the requested services.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, respond to a survey, use live chat, open a support ticket or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone enquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and these persons are required to keep such information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply to this website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL/TLS) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All online debit and credit card transactions are processed through an Australian based, PCI-DSS compliant payment services provider and your financial details are never stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Personalise existing customer or user experience while browsing this web site and/or other web sites we manage.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every web browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If a user disables cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders by contacting contacting us via email, support ticket or phone.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other 3rd parties who assist us in operating our website and providing core services, conducting our business, or serving our users, provided those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to this policy
Last Edited: 16 Feb 2021